Students learn a new language, discover another culture, and truly become global citizens. Exchanges for students ages 15-18 are sponsored by Rotary clubs in more than 100 countries.
What are the benefits?
Exchange students unlock their true potential to:
– Develop lifelong leadership skills
– Learn a new language and culture
– Build lasting friendships with young people from around the world
– Become a global citizen
How long do exchanges last?
Long-term exchanges last a full academic year, and students attend local schools and live with multiple host families.
What are the costs?
Room and board are provided, as well as any school fees. Each program varies, but students are usually responsible for:
– Round-trip airfare
– Travel insurance
– Travel documents (such as passports and visas)
– Spending money and any additional travel or tours